The Women’s 3v3 Christmas Tournament kicks off our 2015 Holiday 3v3 series of adult soccer tournaments. The standings for this first annual women’s soccer tournament is as follows:
Schedule of 3v3 soccer games
For this soccer tournament, all games will play on Field 1 in the Family First Sports Park Field House. As a friendly reminder, cleats may not be worn during these 3v3 soccer games. Turf shoes and flat bottomed shoes are both ideal for this playing surface. The schedule of fixtures for our Women’s Holiday Tournament is as follows:
Women’s 3v3 rules
- $100 team fee must be paid in full prior to taking the field for team’s first game. Checks or cash payments on the day of the event are accepted.
- Each game consists of two 12 minute halves with two minutes for halftime.
- If either team competing takes a ten goal lead, the game is called.
- Games tied at the end of regulation will remain tied (except in finals).
- If finals are tied after regulation, there will be a 3 minute “golden goal” period, followed by a shootout.
Here are the complete set of 3v3 soccer tournament rules we will use for the 2015 Women’s 3v3 Christmas Soccer Tournament.