The Over30 Mens 3v3 Christmas Tournament kicks off our 2015 Holiday 3v3 series of adult soccer tournaments. The standings for this first annual Over 30 soccer tournament is as follows:
Schedule of 3v3 soccer games
For this soccer tournament, all games will play on Field 1 & Field 2 in the Family First Sports Park Field House. As a friendly reminder, cleats may not be worn during these 3v3 soccer games. Turf shoes and flat bottomed shoes are both ideal for this playing surface. The schedule of fixtures for our Over 30 Men’s Holiday Soccer Tournament is as follows:
Women’s 3v3 rules
- All players must be 30 years of age prior to 31 December 2015. Identification should be readily available in the event Tournament Director needs to verify age. Age questions should be brought to the tournament director prior to kickoff of a game. Games will not be delayed due to age verification.
- $100 team fee must be paid in full prior to taking the field for team’s first game. Checks or cash payments on the day of the event are accepted.
- Each game consists of two 12 minute halves with two minutes for halftime.
- If either team competing takes a ten goal lead, the game is called.
- Games tied at the end of regulation will remain tied (except in finals).
- If finals are tied after regulation, there will be a 3 minute “golden goal” period, followed by a shootout.
Here are the complete set of 3v3 soccer tournament rules we will use for the 2015 Men’s Over 30 3v3 Christmas Soccer Tournament.