This division will feature playoffs.
This mixed division offers a “middle of the road” alternative to Coed soccer. This league is designed to be competitive in nature without losing the recreational aspect of the game. The ideal player is skilled to somewhat skilled and has a desire to play competitive soccer without having to go “full speed”. The Coed Division 1 League features a 4 male, 2 female + goalkeeper format. This league plays on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the Family First Sports Dome.
- All games are played at the Family First Sports Dome (unless indicated otherwise).
- 7v7 format (4 male players + 2 female players + goalkeeper). Field of play is 50×35 yards. (half of the pitch in the Sports Dome).
- USSF Rules with no offsides.
- Slide tackling is not allowed.
- Substitutions are conducted on the fly, however, field player must be off the field before oncoming player can enter the field of play.
- If the ball hits the structure (including any neeting), a throw-in is awarded.
- All players must register / be registered with the PA West Adult Division (on-site registration available).
- Open to male & female soccer players of all “experience levels” for players above age 30. Players under age 30 without college playing experience are also welcome to join this league. Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any concerns about whether this league is appropriate for you.
This adult soccer league plays on Mondays & Wednesdays by default. The ESL staff reserve the right to add additional weekdays (such as Thursday or Friday) as field time becomes available. Each team must pay a $220 team fee to cover field cost for the 6 game playing season. Each team is responsible for paying the referee $20 prior to kickoff.